Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles in Ethanol (ZnO), ~ 100 nm, >99%, 20 wt%
- rubber tires: zinc oxide dispersion for silicon rubber, boots, rubber gloves and other labor products, it can greatly extend the life of the products, and improve their appearance and color. It is irreplaceablein by other traditional carbon black surfactant in the use of clear or colored rubber products. Zinc oxide dispersion can also greatly improve products wear resistance and sealing effect.
- Paint coating: zinc oxide dispersion can make coating with UV shielding to absorb infrared rays and sterilization Antifungal and improve paint with stain resistance, resistance to artificial aging, water-alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, hardness and adhesion, and other traditional mechanical properties.
- Pottery field: sinter temperature can be reduced 40-60 centigrade in pottery.
- Fibre and textile: effectively screen ultraviolet radiation and infrared ray.
- Sunproof cosmetic: effective UV-resistance and antibacterial property
- Additional information
|Average particle size||